Day 1 in Bangladesh

As I hopped of the plane, beads of sweat trickled down the sides of my forehead. It was super and humid in Bangladesh. By super hot and humid, I mean super, super, super hot! A bustle of people shoved through and even MORE people waited outside for their family and friends. After waiting half an hour for our luggage, we finally got it into the van. It was relaxing when I finally got to feel the cold breeze of the Air.Con.

My family and I got dropped of to my mum’s side of the family. I raced up to hug my grandparents and be united once again. I was really happy. Once we had unpacked our luggage, we had a delicious luch and the I lay down to rest.

In the evening, we went over to a friend’s house where we would be staying overnight. We had dinner at 9 PM and I slept one hour later at 10. I was really jetlagged. If it was 10 PM in Bangladesh, it was 2 AM in Australia. The next morning I woke up at 4 AM which meant it was 8 AM in Australia which is when I would usually wake up for school.

4 thoughts on “Day 1 in Bangladesh

1. Hi Afrah!,
    That sounds similar to the time I went to Thailand (India) and Turkey (Fidelya). In Thailand I arrived there at 10pm Thai time and 4am Australian time. They couldn’t find the key to my room so I had to go on a long sucky walk to get to my uncle’s hotel. He booked and did know that we had arrived. It was fun though because I hadn’t seen him since I was 6 years old. Fidelya doesn’t have anything RELEVANT to say. (Just about her feeding animals. And milking them)
    Can’t wait to see you back home.
    Enjoy your trip,
    from India and Fidelya.

P.S: Did you mean luch or lunch?
    P.P.S: If you did mean luch what does it mean?

• Hello again!
      Wow!
      That must have been tiring!
      Can not wait to see YOU guys back home.
      See you,
      Afrah
      P.S. I meant lunch. Must have been a typo.

2. I think it is really good that you keep us up to date on your big adventure , because if I was going on holiday and exploring every day I don’t know how I could keep my blog up to date like that. Have an amazing adventure ,
    Cain and Theo

• Hi Cian and Theo,
      Thank you very much.
      I have had a blast of a time.
      Well, the fun is almost over as I’m coming back to Melbourne in a week.
      See you soon,
      Afrah